Why study at Westminster International College?
Westminster International College (WIC) is proud of its distinguished teaching quality. As a division of the London School of Commerce (UK) Group of Colleges, all courses conducted at the Westminster International College, Malaysia, will go through the same stringent quality control procedures as practised by universities in the United Kingdom.
Students who successfully complete programmes at Westminster International College, Malaysia will be given first preference for admission to the London School of Commerce and its Group of Colleges at a discounted fee.
Benefits of Studying with Us
- Study towards a British Honours Degree
- Truly international experience with students come from more than 40 countries
- Internationally recognised qualifications
- Scholarships available for undergraduate students who wish to continue to a Masters degree *
- 6 student intakes a year (February, April, June, August, October and November)
- Affordable Pre-Sessional English programme
- Professional advice/support given throughout your studies in Malaysia and London
- 5 minutes walking distance from public transport
- Educational and recreational Trips
The Distinct Advantages
At WIC, you are given the opportunity of completing your degree within a shorter timeframe after your "A-Levels". Instead of pursuing a conventional 4 year programme, the WIC academic courses save valuable time and money.