Terms of Admission
- The student agrees to attend all lectures and maintain a high level of attendance throughout the course, and that failure to do so could lead to disciplinary action including termination of his/her studies and exclusion from the programme of study. The student understands that any leave or absence from study must be approved, in writing, by WIC prior to the leave.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against students for any inappropriate form of behaviour or code of conduct which can lead to exclusion/termination from the course.
- During the term time, students will not be given leave of absence for overseas national holidays or attendance of family functions etc.
- The student is fully aware of the subjects that are offered on his/her course and is fully aware of the facilities and services offered by WIC.
- The student agrees that he/she cannot change, defer or withdraw from the course offered, without prior written permission from WIC.
- The student agrees to pay any balance fees outstanding on the Instalment plan specified in the offer letter.
- The student agrees not to defer his/her semester or change his/her course without the prior written authorisation of WIC.
- All courses and modules are subject to changes and can vary from time to time. WIC/University reserves the right to change the contents of the course without any prior notice to the student. In the event of the selected course/options or certificate/diploma/degree programmes being terminated or not conducted, a suitable alternative will be provided for the student with an alternative institution/university if required.
- The student agrees to buy the recommended textbooks for all study modules prior to the commencement of the course.
- The student agrees to buy his/her personal computer or laptop prior to the commencement of the course.
- The student agrees to register for the course on the date mentioned in his/her offer letter. If there is any delay in his/her arrival into Malaysia due to valid reasons (subject to prior approval of WIC), the student may be asked to start the course in the next available date/term. The student will not be registered under any circumstances (personal problems, home sickness, accommodation problem etc.).
- The student agrees for WIC to disclose his/her details to the relevant Immigration Department of the Ministry of Home Affairs of his/her registration, attendance and progression details.
- The School cannot be held liable for any delays in exam boards and results.
WIC's fee refund policy
- Fees will be refunded in full, if the student's application is declined by WIC.
- In the case of a full fee refund, because of a visa refusal, there will be an administration charge of £250, deducted when the fee refund is paid.
- If a request of refund of fees is made 3 months prior to the course commencement date, up to 90% of the fee paid will be refunded.
- If a request of refund of fees is made 2 months prior to the course commencement date, up to 50% of the fee paid will be refunded.
- If a request of refund of fees is made under 2 of the course commencement date or after the course has commenced, there will normally be no refund of fees, any fees refunded in such a situation is at the sole discretion of WIC, and its decision will be final.