Part-time MBA for Executives Course Details
KP(JPS) 600-03/477 (41)
The Westminster International College part-time MBA for Executives course, run in association with Cardiff Metropolitan University, is specifically designed for existing professionals who want to further their understanding of global business and commerce while continuing to work full time. The course is identical to the full-time programme with lectures and seminars run at weekends.
An MBA is an internationally recognised business qualification. Our programme combines rigorous academic disciplines with management theory to give participants the confidence to thrive in their careers.
The course is designed to give you an understanding of all aspects of business. You can expect to complete the course in 18 - 24 months and the opportunity to gain an MBA qualification from a respected British University.
Transfer Credits in your Final Semester
Students enroled on this course are also given the opportunity to transfer credits in their final semester to study at our campus in London at no additional fee*.
* Subject to UK visa requirements. Terms and conditions apply.
18 - 24 Months
RM21,950 (Local Students)
RM24,950 (International Students)
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelor's (Hons) degree).
- Should be at least 21 years old
- IELTS score of 6.5
| || |
Financial Analysis and Management
Managing Human Capital
Management Skills & Entreprenuership
Option - Choose 2 of 3:
i) Corporate Finance
ii) International Business
iii) International Marketing Management
- Students will be required to undertake one of the following approved methods of study. This is subject to approval by their Course Leader:
- Integrated Case Study; OR
- Business Development Proposal; OR