Part-time MBA for executives Course Details
KP(JPS) 600-03/477 (41)
The MBA for executives programme is aimed at ambitious business management professionals seeking an affordable and effective way of furthering their careers. The programme is taught on a convenient modular basis, ideal for busy executives, by both local and visiting international faculty, renowned in their various fields of international business.
The course is run on a part-time basis. Students are expected to attend a full weekend of taught modules every six to eight weeks and supplement this with personal study, preparation and coursework.
The MBA programme typically consist of a set number of thought modules plus a major project. The entire course can be completed in Malaysia. Students also have the option of completing the final semester at other LSC Group campuses in Asia and Europe, including London
The MBA degree is awarded by Cardiff Metropolitan University.
Transfer Credits in your Final Semester
Students enroled on this course are also given the opportunity to transfer credits in their final semester to study at our campus in London at no additional fee*.
* Subject to UK visa requirements. Terms and conditions apply.
18 - 24 Months
Total course fee consists of two components:
£1,950 (UK Associate College Fee)
RM14,250 (Local Campus Fee)
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelor's (Hons) degree).
- Should be at least 21 years old
- IELTS score of 6.5
| || |
Financial Analysis and Management
Managing Human Capital
Management Skills & Entrepreneurship
7 & 8
Option - Choose 2 of 3:
i) Corporate Finance
ii) International Business
iii) International Marketing Management
- Students will be required to undertake one of the following approved methods of study. This is subject to approval by their Course Leader:
- Integrated Case Study; OR
- Business Development Proposal; OR